SO this is how it feels like...

  • 0
Exchange might be the best time of your uni life, and could be for mine too. Though it is a short 4 months for me, leaving my family, boyfriend and friends just feels sorrowful to me. Going to be "alone" for the next 4 months, in a foreign place with a new bunch of people. Definitely an experience.

Leaving people you love is hard, even though it is just for a short period.




Will miss my parents, grandma and bf so badly.




Thanks to my dearies for sending me off! I really wasn't expecting any friends to come and thanks to the great lie, I had a pleasant surprise when your faces appeared in front of me :)

I will have a great 4 months, be back soon!



Spotted a heartshape island in Singapore!






Yes, there is sufficient leg space in scoot flight!